Bazaah is a marketplace where you can discover, connect and negotiate with buyers around the world who have low volume production and purchasing requirements for all industries and product types. To learn about your rights as a seller, and what our community at Bazaah expects of you, please read our seller policy as per below.
What You Can Sell
Bazaah is a marketplace that is focused on low volume supply and production. Buyers use the Bazaah marketplace to discover products or manufacturers that fit their low volume buying and production needs, and then use our various tools and features to communicate with you to further negotiate trade based cooperation.
For Bazaah, low volume means order quantities which are below 250 units per month. These are the purchase quantities that many small businesses require when conducting wholesale purchasing activities.
When you submit your product to be listed on Bazaah, although we conduct audit process to ensure your product meets low volume threshold, you agree that:
- You are providing true information about your product;
- Are not providing any misleading information to further enhance your sales opportunities with buyers;
- You do not adjust your minimum order quantity after buyer communication has been initiated;
- You are the the manufacturer or direct supplier of the product, not a trader or reseller;
- Images and videos provided on product listing are owned by you and not stock photos;
- Pricing is true and will not be increased after buyer has initiated communication with you;
- All additional supporting documentation is true and certified by trusted sources;
- You are using real identity for business name, sales representative name, and supplier name.
We trust that as a seller on Bazaah you will act with integrity, respect and transparency when dealing with buyers. Any misleading activities or materials will be dealt with seriously if they are brought to the attention of Bazaah support team members.
What You Cannot Sell
At Bazaah we have a guide on the products that we prohibit from being listed on our marketplace which can be viewed on Prohibited Products. The safety and protection of all users on Bazaah is very important to us so please read this guide to ensure you do not upload products which will be automatically declined for listing on our marketplace.
As previously stated, we do not allow traders or resellers to list products on Bazaah marketplace. We classify reselling and trading as not being directly related to the manufacturing and production process of a product.
We reserve the right on a case by case basis to decline a product submission if we believe it is goes against any policy of our marketplace or if we deem it to be dangerous, misleading and un-trustworthy.
Member Messages and Communication
You have the ability to use Bazaah’s messaging functionality (“Messages”) to communicate with buyers. Our message functionality is a powerful feature to gain more information about a enquiring buyer before further proceeding with sales negotiations and supply activities. We do however prohibit the use of our message feature for the following activities:
- Sending unsolicited advertisements, promotions, or any type of spam based communication
- Harassing, threatening, abusing or bullying another user which causes for immediate account termination
- Ongoing communication with a user after they have requested you to stop communicating with them
- Interfering or jeopardising a transaction that is occurring with another user
- Sharing graphic or pornographic images
- Sending malware or spyware
- Pressurised sales tactics
User interference occurs when a user purposely interferes with another users product, profile, communication or materials in order to reduce or cease opportunities that they are actively pursuing at that current time or in to the future. We take this type of activity very seriously and regularly results in a user who is conducting interference to have their account data cleared from our servers and blacklist their registered email address. Some of the examples of user interference are as follows but not limited to:
- Messaging or contacting another member to warn them away from a specific user, product, business or contact
- Leaving negative reviews on a user profile or product without truly interacting or utilising their services or products
- Sharing Bazaah based url of a specific product or profile to online channels tagged with negative commentary
Abuse and Harassments
Using Bazaah message functionality to abuse, harass, threaten, and bully another user is a prohibited activity. If you have received a message that falls in to one of these four categories we request you contact Buzaah support on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content Creation and Upload
As a seller on Bazaah you are given powerful tools and features to upload a variety of content both on your product listing, business profile, sales representative profile and inside messages to other users. These types of content include but are not limited to text, videos, documentation, digital designs, and photos. So we can ensure the safety of all users on our marketplace you will agree to not upload content that falls under on of the following categories:
- Harassing, threatening, abusing or bullying;
- Obscene or vulgar;
- Deceptive and fraudulent;
- Violates intellectual property rights;
- Fraudulent in nature;
- Encourages illegal activities.
Interaction Between Users
Bazaah provides an online marketplace which facilitates interaction between buyers and sellers of products. Bazaah does not represent the seller or the buyer in communications and transactions. Seller are cautioned that there may be a level of risk associated in dealing with foreign buyers who can act under false pretences on our marketplace. Bazaah conducts regular audits of users and listed products, however Bazaah cannot and does not confirm each user purported identity and listed products true information is being shared on our marketplace.
Cancelling User Account
At any time you can cancel and delete your Bazaah user account from your user dashboard. When you conduct this activity all data which is associated with your account will be deleted in full and no longer held on our Bazaah servers. No backup of data is held so we ask that sellers understand the serious nature of deleting an account as we act on this request swiftly and there will be no way to reverse the decision where in most cases account deletion will occur within 24 hours after request.
When you product is approved to be listed on our marketplace this is met with great responsibility as we are giving you a powerful opportunity to connect directly with buyers around the world and promote your products to a global audience. As a seller with this responsibility we expect that you will:
- Treat all enquiries from buyers with respect, honesty and transparency;
- Provide true information and materials related to product buyer is enquiring about;
- Not infringe on any intellectual property that is owned by third parties;
- Not conduct price fixing activities with competitor products listed on Bazaah marketplace;
- Be truthful in all communication and sales opportunities;
- Respond to enquiries from buyers in a timely manner;
- Respond in a timely manner to notices you receive such as intellectual property infringements and buyer disputes.